Thursday, June 19, 2014

Art Impressions Designs /Michael's Blog Hop








 Welcome to my blog and the Ai Blog Hop! If you have arrived here by accident and wish to start at the beginning please go
Here to the AI Blog.




 
THANK YOU for joining us for this special bloghop! If you haven’t heard the news yet, we have FIVE new stamps sets at Michaels Arts & Crafts stores! They are Ai licensed designs that are manufactured and distributed by Hampton Art exclusively for Michaels stores! We are so excited for this partnership!
 



For my card I chose to use the Beach Babes Set! Aren't theses ladies so adorable!
The products used to make this card are as follow's:
Ai Beach Babes Set
Versamark Ink
Ranger Black detail Embossing Powder
Copic Markers (I used 18)
Prima FLowers
Bling
Making Memories Green Ribbon
Card is 5.25 x 5.25
Mojo Monday Sketch

 
SC0652 Ai Crazy Cat Lady
SC0653 Ai Beach Babes
SC0651 Ai His & Hers Campers
SC0650 Ai His & Hers Gardeners
SC6049 Ai His & Hers Flying High

I entered this card in the Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge
Next stop on the Hop is 


Have a great Day!











28 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Fun card Lezlye I love the beach babe set. In fact I love all the new Michaels sets.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

May we all have friends like this crew! Wonderful AI creation!

Lillian said...

Ah, look at these luscious beach babes - hahahaha, this is a great card and great set to own!

Waverunner said...

This set is a riot! It's great you did it in bright colors too!

I like that stand you are using...classy!

Thanks for sharing!

8upscrapin said...

These girls are so fun , thx for sharing ..too too cute !!

Karen Day said...

So cute, Lezlye! A perfect, bright, beachy card!!

Becky said...

This is so cute.

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card tfs!!!

LINDA M said...

Super cute card! Your coloring, layout & embellishments are great. Love these new AI stamp sets.

Kerry said...

So fun and bright, these ladies are styling'... love the card! <3

Muffins and Lace said...

what fun cards.

Beachsidelynn said...

Great card. Love the bright colors.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So cute!!!

jean said...

Like the 3 added flowers gets you looking in all the right places!!

WhoMom said...

Love these gals!!! They are just fabulous. Your card is happy and bright.

Sharon Caudle said...

I ADORE the colors and papers you used!!! Absolutely fabulous!
hugs, Sharon

lynnscraps said...

Love these "babes"!

Cynthia said...

Fun design, Lezley! Great colors. This set is on my Wish List!

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a perfect sentiment for this image...makes me laugh---and reminds me of my friends!

BurningRubber said...

What a cute card!

BurningRubber said...

What a cute card.

Teresa Kline said...

hi Lezlye! cute card, I adore this image and your coloring is amazing! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Joan V said...

What a fun card. Need to make this to send to my girlfriends. Thanks for sharing.

Kate Swanson said...

Love the way you embossed them, Lezlye! So cute! The bright, cherry colors make this card extra fun! Thanks for joining in our special hop! HUGS! :)

Melissa said...

Love this stamp - reminds me of a couple of friends and myself!! Such a fun card, sure to bring a smile to the recipient.

Pam D said...

Gotta love these ladies! Super cute design with the right touch of stitching, TFS!

Becki with an i blog said...

Love your babes card!! Great colors, coloring, papers, embellies-in other words It's Perfect!!!

wilson.marie65 said...

I think this is the best stamp set I love..... I love your bright colors and layers...it make me happy happy
good luck everyone :)